Friday, February 8, 2008

Beautiful people

I can't help it but I see beautiful people everywhere...

All happy and hanging out together...

People trying to help people the best they could

People trying to love people the best way they could show.

This is the kind of things they make you feel...

I am human and I want to be human.

Let all things be stripped and let all else be nullified...

I shall be human and I shall live one step at a time.

Then, I got home and turned on the TV...

And, I saw the TV show ghostwhisper....

And, I say, perhaps, I am a ghost...

But, if people can see me, could feel me, and, could love me... How does it matter whether I am a but a ghost that can not let go...

Even all is but a delusion...

Even all is but a dream...

Even though all amounts to nothing...

How does anything every matter?

There is in life... love, respect, trust, and everything else....

This is the point when you say, I will hang on to attempt to make life even more beautiful to thank people who me care for and who me love... :-)

Yes, shall all is 空, nothing is 空.... nothing is not 空.... etc

No comments: