Saturday, February 9, 2008

Club med

I told my dopamine to not working too hard the other day and I tried to imagine in my head dopamine in club med...

It is a very calming and soothing picture to watch, in my mind, dopamine sun tanning on the beach where they also have their life guards... some may even be drinking strawberry margaritas....

Other dopamine go surfing or snuggling...

Some others might be in Whistler... black diamond route... wearing a hat, a scarf and right attire to keep themselves warm while skiing downhill....

I also thought back at the house mouse pictures and replace dopamines with the house mouse...

Dopamines are happy and calm... Dopamines leisurely at play and on vacation....

So do I feel happy and calm.... 8-O lol

And, then, I hear this voice in my ear… what about Serotonins?

Doesn’t matter… they all are neurotransmitters… 四海一家, I guess… lol

No comments: