Monday, February 4, 2008

fly

I sat on the bench yesterday for an hour or 2...

It was absolutely wonderful whether especially when the sunshine falls so generously on my face....

I sat there... rest and rest.... and, when the time came for me to get out, I had to stretch myself as if I just woke up from a sweet dream under the sun...

Then, when my eyes were open, I looked aside and saw the birds coming to say hi.

Then, birds sang and birds flew... some higher up and some not so high...

Then, one bird was about to fly to the other side of the road at fairly low latitude...

I said to the bird... not too low... you might get hit by a car...

Then, I got up and was getting ready to cross the street--- and I heard a loud noise...

Oops... I thought... an accident-- a car hitting another car or they hit each other-- call the police.

No comments: