Sunday, February 10, 2008

I could love

I finally came to the realization that I could love--- dead or alive or somewhere in between.

I think this is one of the biggest fear I have... be it with pets, significant others, etc.

This is a strange world but it is beautiful that we could just love people for who they are.

I know, the lesson for me to learn is that, I have to come to the true acceptance of myself before trying to accept anyone else.

Once I could truly accept myself... all is fine.

There is no need to turn back the clock because life goes on, we could live with ourselves, and, we could love ourselves and truly come to love the others.

It is then, when I could truly say that, I will take care of myself and I will let you take care of me.

I think I am not alone...

No comments: