Saturday, February 2, 2008

My ear

went to work today....

I thought I was going more crazy than my own estimation and I could control no more my psychotic symptoms---- and I thought the upping of dosage is the only way to go...

And, I had a realization...

Too much human speech or sound is no good for my health and makes my ear hurt....

Which made me feel.... maybe, tomorrow, I should hide out in the mountain or at least by the park where I could remove myself from voices and sounds.... (ok or maybe go to the church)

God, why are you doing this to me?

My conversion disorder or my factitious disorder not enough?

What else do you want from me?

What else?

To come back to call you a sadistic bastard?

Tell me what?!

Tell me!!! You don't even need wireless connection!!!

(sorry, this is a message for God, in case God checks his inbox at times)

No comments: