Monday, February 4, 2008

snow

I went to sleep around 10 because, despite me all bundled up for the warm weather of yesterday, after I came out from the church, when resting by the post office, I somehow got a cold and felt freezing cold while other people dressing like it was the spring or the fall.

So I took the cold medicine and I went to sleep after Giants won the game.

I woke up and could not fall back to sleep....

Thinking to myself... shit... the number of sleep has decreased to 8 hours... combining with all other observed annoyances... soon it is time to up the meds for soon shall come my limit.

Since I shall cherish the amount of time I have when my head could still run, I might as well type out whatever I could give you before the stone age come...

Then, I got up... thinking to myself... the cold seemed to be gone.

Then, I looked out of the window...

Jesus Chris, I got the cold and the cold is gone before it snows... 8-O lol

Then, I say... let it snow...

After the cold comes the warmth... just for the time being... from somewhere warm to keep yourself comfortable.

No comments: