Wednesday, February 6, 2008

A thought

When I went to the store where I got my instant noodles, I just realized that there were two cups right behind me in the line....

I could like to refrain myself from thinking that it was either they were afraid that someone was gonna hurt me or whether it was just one of the inevitable coincidence....

Yet, I couldn't not help laughing about the fact that...

Maybe they knew that I had the thought about something bad else... lol (why would I do that.... for crying out loud, just when I thought my job is done....) lol

(OK... I told you that I am really psychotic which authorizes me to make all kinds of self-referencing ideologies... but I can't help having a good heart and that's why I think about SHIT... I could understand the importance of reporting the inevitable possibility of xyz... yet... lol sigh lol)

No comments: