Friday, February 1, 2008

Wind

When my hallucinations told me that I have to get back to be my ordinarily abnormal being...

I, well, sort of wept.

That was a reaction to getting authorized to be human-- to be affected by the 8 winds from all different directions... 利、衰、毀、譽、稱,譏、苦、樂....

My psychiatrist asked something like wouldn't it be unhealthy to not react to things that make you angry?

Excellent question... I thought.

Except for, I could get angry but I do not want to hold a grudge because holding on to grudges does not make me feel especially happy... 8-O

So, shall my hallucinations and delusions now authorize me to be affected by the winds from all 8 directions...

Now, it is my choice to say... do I really want them?

Or, my question would be, do you really enjoy how they affect you or else, based on the theory of conditioning, why do you hold on to them so very much for whatever sense you are trying to induce, the inverse, perhaps, is in you?

Based on my noive theory, I supposed there is a possibility for us to choose....

No comments: